Valentine’s day, Chinese Valentine's Day, X-mas, Birthday of your lover, Anniversary and so on, will you get sleepless, poor appetite or even nervous as these days coming?
Do you always get complained for your unromanticism?
Or are the relationship between you and your lover entering the freeze-up?
The content below will suppose to rescue all of the lovers! Help you hold the sweetness forever as the time goes by!!
A good deal of fantastic ideas which will bring you surprise and happiness!
You will enjoy the Daily Valentine’s Day!!
Going out... 外出庆祝
Going out for Valentine's Day is one of the most popular ways to celebrate this romantic holiday, especially if you haven't had a chance to get out together for awhile! Where you go and what you do can make the difference between just another date or an incredibly memorable event. If you've decided to go out for Valentine's Day, or are still considering it, we've compiled some great ideas on what to do and where to go! We've also included some tips on how make your Valentine's celebration be as special as it can possibly be!! Remember: no matter what you decide to do, it is the company you're in and the feelings you share together that makes an event memorable!
Where to go, what to do...
Deciding where to go and what to do can be a very challenging duty. You want to make this day, and the place you decide to take your love, as special as it can be. Below are some ideas to help inspire your planning.
· Go all out and dine at a five star restaurant.
· Go to a symphony concert, musical, or other type of theater production.
· Have dinner in an elegant dining car.
· Go on a champagne/dinner/dancing cruise.
· Rent a room at a favorite hotel and order room service.
· Stay at local bed and breakfast -- make sure to get a room with a Massage Bathtub.
· Go on a hot-air balloon ride.
· Spend the day at a theme park or zoo.
· Do that one thing that your love has always wanted to do or have happen to them.
· If your love is an art or museum lover... create a night of museum hopping! Start off with a nice homemade candlelit dinner and then head out to visit their favorite places. If you can, end the evening with a trip to a local planetarium!
· Find out if there are any free concerts, music festivals or big events in your area and go!
· Set up a candlelit dinner, wine or champagne in a romantic spot somewhere. Then go to your lover's house and blindfold them, don't tell them what you're doing, and take them to your ready made romantic spot. When you get there, remove the blindfold!
· Have flowers sent to your table while you're at dinner.
Staying in... 居家庆祝
Make it a cozy night for two with romance, you and your love... what more could you ask for? Staying home to celebrate Valentine's Day can be a very rewarding experience because you have a tendency to feel more at ease in your own home. This can add that extra element of romance to your plans and really allows for those special moments of closeness and love. When planning any romantic event at your home, it is also important to set the mood and try to plan something you know your love will love.