Drew: Hello! Is that Chris?
你好!是Chris吗?
Chris: Drew, how did you know it was me?
Drew,你怎么知道是我?
Drew: I guessed. What can I do for you today?
我一想就是。今天想聊点儿什么?
Chris:I want to know if you want to go to the bar with me?
你想去泡吧吗?
Drew:Sure, what bar do you want to go to?
当然,你想去什么酒吧?
Chris: You choose, but make sure that they have some specials for cheap drinks. I don't get paid till Friday, and I spent too much money at the football game!
你来选吧,但酒水一定要便宜,我要到周五才开支呢,看球赛我花了太多的钱了。
Drew:Sure, no problem. Should I organize a pub crawl with all of our friends?
当然没问题,我用叫上其他人一起去吗?
Chris: Yeah, that would be great! I really feel like getting pissed tonight. Work is starting to be a drag and I really need to blow off some steam!!
那样更好,我想今晚一醉方休。工作太累了,我真得释放一下压力了。
Drew: Ok, then. Should I grab a bottle of whiskey before we go out? It will save us some money because we can get loaded before and not spend so much money at the bar!
好。那我用买点儿威士忌吗?那样会省点钱。我们可以先喝儿点威士忌,那样再去酒吧就不用花那么多钱了。
Chris: Great idea. Should we set a meeting place before, so we can all get together?
好主意,我们走之前要在哪儿碰一下集合吗?
Drew: Yeah, let's all meet at my house for some quick drinks and then hit the town.
好啊,到我家先简单喝一杯,然后再去酒吧。
Chris: Ok man, I will see you there.
好,伙计,一会儿在你家见。
Drew:All right. Come over around seven o'clock.
好吧,7点左右来吧。
Attention Please...特别提醒
[1] Pub crawl是指一家酒吧一家酒吧地逛。
[2] Getting pissed 这里表示喝醉。piss在英语中有很多意思,像尿尿就是take a piss。
[3] Blow off some steam. steam是蒸气的意思,那么释放蒸气,自然就是释放压力了
Useful Tools...实用句式
A:Pardon? (你说什么?)
B: Sorry, I'll say it again. (不好意思,我再说一遍吧。)
评论0
“无需登录,可直接评论...”